1. How long does charge of battery last?
A full charge lasts up to 300 days if you use it twice per day 2 minutes per use.
2. How many mAh is the battery?
Hi,this toothbrush features a Lithium battery,and battery capacity is 3350mah.The average battery life is about 300 days on sensitive mode in one full charge.(Based on 2 brushing sessions per day)
3. How can I get the extra free replacement brush head?
Follow us @oral_cheeeese on Instagram and e-mail us, we’ll be sending you our 1st Cheeeese™ Gift Box(replacement brush head×2).
4. How to charge my Cheeeese toothbrush?
a. When use your Cheeeese toothbrush for the first time, please use up the surplus electricity before charging. Before the toothbrush leaves the factory, there will be surplus electricity. b. The continuous flashing of the charging indicator indicates that the power is insufficient. Please charge in time; c. Please recharge after the power is used up to prolong the service life of lithium battery; d. During charging: the electric quantity indicator is displayed by the breathing lamp and charged; e. After full charge: the power indicator is always on; f. Completely discharge the electric toothbrush at least once a year. Note: If use the charging adapter and power bank, the electric toothbrush needs to be charged in the 5V/0.3A mode.
5. How many things can the travel box hold?
The size of travel bag is perfect for x1 Cheeeese’s sonic toothbrush and x2 replacement brush heads.
6. Does the brush automatically turn off when you reach 2 minutes?
Yes, it will automatically turn off when you reach 2 minutes.
7. How strong is the vibrations on this?
On sensitive mode it vibrates 31000 times per minute. On clean mode, it vibrates 36000 times per minute. On white mode, it vibrates 37000 times per minute.
8. Does this model pause between quadrants?
Yes,it will briefly pause between quadrants to remind.
9. Is the brush head too hard for sensitive teeth?
Cheeeese electric toothbrush comes with a ultra-care brush head, 0.02mm Toray ultra-soft deep cleaning bristles selected, designed for sensitive gum, teeth, and oral protection. Also, it has a sensitive mode for sensitive gums.
10. Is there a warning when brush needs to be recharged?
Yes, when the battery indicator light on the handle flashes red, it means that the power is close to the critical value of low power.
11. How do I get the brush out so I can replace it with a new one?
We recommend pulling straight up on the brush head so that it comes off.
12. How do I know if the toothbrush is in charging at the first time? Will the battery sign keep blinking while it's in charging?
Yes, when the battery indicator light on the handle flashes green, it means that it is charging, and when the indicator light is steady green, it means that the battery is fully charged.
1. How long does a warranty last?
All Cheeeese toothbrush is covered under warranty for 36 months(3 years) from the date of purchase.
2. If the idle electric toothbrush is not used for a period of time, and the charging indicator does not light up？
If you don't use it for more than six months, the battery will enter the dormant state. It takes 6-20 minutes to wake up after recharging, which is a normal phenomenon. Please rest assured to use it.
3. What should I do if the electric toothbrush cannot be started?
Please consider whether it can continue to be used normally after charging due to insufficient power; if it still fails to start after charging, please contact our after-sales department for repair or replacement.
4. I have charged it, but the battery life is still very short?
Please make sure whether the toothbrush is placed vertically during charging, resulting in poor charging effect; if the problem is still unsolved, it may be that the battery has reached the end of its service life, please contact our after-sales department for replacement.
5. The vibration of the toothbrush seems to be getting weaker and weaker?
Please consider whether it needs to be charged in time due to insufficient power.
6. Can I use my Cheeeese toothbrush in the shower?
It is completely safe to use Cheeeese toothbrush in the shower. We recommend not to use water higher than 40℃.
7. How to clean my Cheeeese toothbrush?
For the brush head, rinse with clean water after each use and dry naturally; please use Cheeeese original replacement brush head for your experience and prolong product life. For the toothbrush host, It can be directly cleaned with clean water and air-dried naturally. Note: Do not use water higher than 40℃ or acid cleaning solution for cleaning.
8. What is the recommended timeframe to dispose of a used brush head and replace with a new one?
It is recommended to brush twice a day, no less than 2 minutes each time, and replace the every three months.
9. Can I wash the handle?
Yes! All Cheeeese toothbrushes are IPX7 waterproof, so it's fine to wash the handle.